Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

TerraBuilder LITE v.1.97.08 Now available for download!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

WOW!I downloaded TB Lite, took 10 minutes to read the release notes and install, 3 minutes to do the Niagara Falls scenery. 2 minutes later I was flying over the falls.This is a hot :-ukliam product. Thanks!!Frank Smith

Congrats Misho on a successful release for both Pro and Lite... I'm happy to hear it.Sorry about the missing download for the texture converter. My move a few weeks back included me changing my personal ISP, but I forgot about the few files I had on the old one. I'm glad you resolved it quickly by putting it up on your site instead - thanks.Take care,Elrond"A musician without the RIAA, is like a fish without a bicycle."

Thanks, Elrond and thanks again for letting me use it!I finally have some time to actually design scenery!

One idea Misho...Because there are those doing large conversions that create many slices and may take more than a few moments, you might think about using the -v:y commandline switch when using the conversion utility. This will show each slice as its converted to the user, which can make the wait a bit more bearable (or at least, a bit more interesting). The util will still exit out at the end so your batch will not have to be changed or anything, it simply allows the user to see something while the process works. It would also provide a simple progress display with its continual "xxxx of xxxx converted" updates.One other note: you can automatically grab the install directory for the utility upon startup if you wish, as I write that to the following reg location during installation:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElvish EnterprisesFS Texture ConverterPathThis might also be a good way to verify the util is indeed installed and available before finishing the wizard.Take care,Elrond"A musician without the RIAA, is like a fish without a bicycle."