Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

Help: problems creating scenery with TB lite

First: Thank you Misho for uploading your newest version of TB.My problem: I installed TB lite (with the error:unable to launch%programfiles%internet explorer',Misho told us it's not a major problem)and followed the instructions; everything went fine. I created the Niagara falls scenery, also everything O.K. and it's showing up correctly in FS2002. So I think my TB settings are o.k. But when making my own scenery (following the steps Niagara quick tutorial) without seasonal,night and alpha textures, bgl in the scenery folder and bmp files in the texture folder are missing (also no .inf file). What am I doing wrong? I'm using windows XP. I choosed 'phototerrain'(TB crashes using 'photowizard'). Thank you in advance,Louis van der Heijden

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The same problem as I have with PRO version. Julio Estefan

Yes, guys, I also noticed a small bug:This happens when a file has a " " (space, a blank) in the file name. Please remove and try again.I'll fix this in the upcoming version.

THANKS Misho, problem solved TB WORKS!!!!!!and: very user friendly.Louis

I'm refering to the blank in the file name of the source bitmap (the very first thing you specify in the wizard). If there are any blanks in the file name (as in, "Cape Canaveral.bmp") the process will fail. You should rename the bitmap to "CapeCanaveral.bmp" until I fix this.