Sign in to follow this  

Texture Missing

I am a first time user of Terrabuilder Lite. I have followed the threads and tutorial. The texture comes up as a gray box in FS2002 with no textures. Also I placed it at 45 and -45 for testing purposes and the crosshairs line up on the top left corner. If I use locations on the east coast of US to test the box it does not align with the crosshairs on the top left corner. Where did I go wrong.ThanksTomK

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Many things may be wrong:Do you have 43 kb textures in "texture" folder?Are you in a season for which no textures were made?Did you manually intervene and move anything around?

>Many things may be wrong: >>Do you have 43 kb textures in "texture" folder? >>Are you in a season for which no textures were made? >>Did you manually intervene and move anything around? The textures appear to be in the default folder.I do not know of anything that I have moved.Possibly I should start over installing the sdks and paths.I still do not understand why the image does not line up on the cross hairs unless I use 45 and -45. I placed it at that location to determine if I had the proper image before attempting to overlay any land. It appears to be an excellent program and I thank you for it. I will pursue the learning curve but for now it will have to wait as I have a serious family emergency.Thanks again for your help.TomK