Sign in to follow this  

My texture was in another county

My texture was in another county and because I did it in greyscale just to test, I could see it a long way off. Could someone explain how to use the United States Geological Survey coordinates and how to plug them into the TerraBuilder. If you had time could you briefly explain Lat and Longitude in the context of this TerraBuilder?Thanks much.The below is more precise info from the usgs link, but you have to go to the site first and then do a search. Once you do a search, and search, you paste this link in.http://edc.usgs.gov/Webglis/glisbin/detail.pl?1337Meta Data Details Map Name : EAU CLAIRE EAST Quadrant : NE State : WISCONSIN Acquisition Date : 1998/04/30 Browse Flag : Yes, browse is available Northwest Latitude : N44 52 30 Northwest Longitude : W091 26 15 Northeast Latitude : N44 52 30 Northeast Longitude : W091 22 30 Southeast Latitude : N44 48 45 Southeast Longitude : W091 22 30 Southwest Latitude : N44 48 45 Southwest Longitude : W091 26 15 Now when looking at these, which of these should be used for TB?Where should they be placed (Top box, Left box, Right box, bottom box)?And what should the format be?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you take a really good look at your coords, your N, S E and W coordinates repeat (twice, exactly)That's because they specify corners.TB box is just a shortened version of this - it needs EDGES.so,top would be: N44:52:30 (this is how you enter it in TB)bottom: N44:48:45left: W91:26:15right: W91:22:30