Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

New photoreal scenery LA Rioja

Hi:Only to say that i just uploaded my photoreal scenery named La rioja. La Rioja is a big photographic scenery made with the SDKmethod of Microsoft, and using the real elevations of Spainfollowing the SMG(Spain Mesh Group)systemAlso it has houses and trees made withAUTOGEN.The scenery is 280 MB bigand it has more than 634 photos seamless. Te complete photo has 1,5 GB.The resolution is 4,75m/pixel. I hope that you enjoy it.Only 287MB....Julio Estefan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great News, Julio!Can we see some screenshots before we commit to a download? :-)

Hi, Julio it seems nice,can you tell me if your autogen works on terrabuilder textures generated via "terrabuilder"? and if you have hard surfaces on mesh terrain?thanks Dominique

The scenery has 287 MB. It has 8 slices and is published in AVSIM and in FSFREEWARE. Search by RIOJA. The scenary is named ESCENARIO DE LA RIOJA. La Rioja is a country in the North of SPAIN famous in the world for their winesYes, I

Felicidades, Julio. A lot of work, I am sure. And the screenshots, please?So, what is your next project?Best regards.Luis