Sign in to follow this  
Guest Efrain_AAV1

LOD?

Can someone explain to me how does this LOD thing works? No matter what I do, my images is always being cropped by TB where I lose the eadges of the bitmap.. They are not being displaced... This is reallty confusing me! Thanks for any help which I know I will get on this awesome forum!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

TB will normally crop any part of your image which does not completely fill one of the little LOD squares that shows up in your TB window.In order to prevent cropping you would have to use the exact same extents that correspond with the dotted lines you see on the screen, which are defined by FS2k2 and are not AVAILABLE TO ADJUST.If two adjoining bitmaps cut from the same master bitmap overlap the same extent TB should match up the two images perfectly.

Hello Efrain,As I mentioned to you before, the best way to avoid losing any of your picture in the conversion process is to use a picture that covers more than what you want - generally, extend the converage by about 1 km. on each side.For a better understanding of LOD, get the Microsoft Software Development Kits. Also, read the TMF Manual by Christian Stock (in the library). God helps those...Best regards.Luis

"my images is always being cropped by TB"Images are NOT cropped by TB. They are cropped by RESAMPLE.EXE, courtesy of Microsoft.