Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

TerraBuilder Home Page Problem

It seems that I am having a problem with the TB Home Page. Several 'readings' refer me to the TB home page for Links, etc. When I pull the home page, there is no reference to links or program downloads or anything along that line. However, the left column of the page has a TB logo on top and the copyright notice at the bottom, but nothing in between. Am I the only one seeing this or am I missing a setup item?Thanks,Al

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There *should* be a menu in the left bar. It is completely Java-driven, so the reason you are not seeing it is because you have Java disabled. Enable Java in your browser and try again.This has been slated for re-design.

Either the poster has java disabled or they have the WinXP version that removed Windows Virtual Machine (MS java equivalent) from the XP load.In that case, they will have to install SunMicrosystems Java.

Thanks to both of you.Mr. Sieffert (Bill, if I recall previouse correspondence), was closer to the resolution. It seems that Mozilla/Netscape has a problem with the web page but going to IE resolved the problem. BTW - Java is turned on in Mozilla 1.2.1, but, it still doesn't like Mozilla/Netscape. Thanks again,Al

Good to hear that.As a general comment, not directed to anyone - people can bash MS and its software all they want, but at the end of the day, I never had any Java problems in IE. Use it and save yourself headache.