Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

Help me,,,,,,,non works!!!

Hi I have only FS2002 installed on win98 I have installed Terrabuilder and all the in demand programs. In the configuration I have: Application path - C:ProgrammiTerraBuilderTerraBuilder Lite Synthetic texture path - SCASM path (location) - C:ProgrammiTerraBuilderTerraBuilder Lite Terrain SDK path (location) - C:ProgrammiTerraBuilderFS2000 SDK Image processor path (location) - C:ProgrammiTerraBuilderFS Texture ConverterFSTexConvert.exe I have attentively followed and for more times the tutorial, but: with PhotoTerrain, even if in TB I read the variation of altitude, in FS the island is flat. with PhotoWizard when I perform "Compile to BGL" I receive an error of " Couldn't open INF file" I am Italian, therefore I don't speak English, I am afraid to have translated badly something. WHERE AM I WRONG???? Thanks to whom will want to help me

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ciao Antonio,I am not sure, but are you trying to make an altitude mesh with TerraBuilder?If so, then you should know that the present version of TerraBuilder does not support this function. Perhaps Misho could give us more information?Best regards.Luis

Correct - as in the post next to this one, I am holding out for the SRTM data to become widely available.Please follow precisely the RELEASE NOTES instructions, NOT the tutorials.

of accord, but..... a tutorial is a tutorial, is it useless otherwise and does it confuse the ideas???By Antonio

Tutorials available cover the OLD technique. It still works but it is obsolete.New Technique (SDK way of imlementing photorealistic scenery) does not have a tutorial on it. It has instructions in Release Notes.I will soon re-vamp the site and remove all the confusion.