Sign in to follow this  

Taxiway signs.......Wow!

Guest GabrielR

Hello fellow simmers two things:1. Amazing work of taxiwaysigns, the signs completely change the atmosphere of the airports, I DL KLAX (a place I have never been before) and without taxing directions I was able to taxi all the way from the gate to the active, make a couple of traffic pattern flights and come back to parking!!I would like to see all Airports with such great improvements, but I know that until next version of the Sim the only possibility is fly into those great airports that have been enhanced.2. The only thing I could notice was that the signs that go all across the runway showing the remaining distance in thousands of feet were only black with no numbers on them, maybe I installed them wrong I don

Guest GalacticCowboy

I'll have to look at LAX again and see. And most likely Thomas Lin (the LAX scenery designer and the founder of Taxiwaysigns.com) could answer it better. However, is it possible that you were viewing the signs from the "back"?

Guest GabrielR

No I checked for that, but also shouldn't they be readable in both ways?Im gonna go LAX again, lets see if I was so amazed that I couldnt see was I was suposeed to.

Yes, keep up the great work with those taxi signs....Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

There are no remaining distance signs in KLAX. It was an early TaxiwaySigns.com scenery and we didn't have them yet.Only a few kinds of signs have anything on the back, notably runway hold short signs have runway boundary signs on the back and a location sign showing the taxiway it's on. Not sure if that's at KLAX either.In many ways, doing KLAX so early made it a victim of progress. I will probably end up revisiting it in the near future as it's such a popular airport.Thanks for the kind words and the patronage! More (and better) sceneries coming soon!Thomas LinTaxiwaySigns.comVolunteers (testers and designers) needed, please visit the site for information

Guest GabrielR

Hope to see MIA soon!!

OK...I'll settle this now. We can not take requests. It's just not feasible. Everyone wants some airport done, everything from 48U to KJFK.My best advice if you want certain airports done is to volunteer to do them. We provide the software and the training. It just takes time, effort and an open mind to criticism. Thanks!Thomas LinTaxiwaySigns.comVolunteers (testers and designers) needed, please visit the site for information