Sign in to follow this  
Guest stentor

Tutorial for 'Photo Scenery Maker' with Satellit Photo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Peter: Both programs do almost the same. They are a bit more thana front end or graphical interface for Microsoft SDK Tools,incluindo Elvish programs. The advantage of these programs isthe automatism, they work fast and easy, avoinding errors ofdigitation. With 3 or 4 clicks you have the final .BGL fileready to use. Celso

And what is about working together with mesh in Terrabuilder I see all the altitudes. Fine. But I can not get the mesh. I can make a mesh from a good INI. But is Terrabuilder controlling that INI? What is about the problem with border areas if the mesh? Can that be calculated?? Is there a small Terrabuilder tutorial area including mesh?If you follow this forum jears, you know "Julio Estefan

Peter, hello: Better if you ask Misho directly, about TBuider manipulation of Mesh Terrain. TerraBuider has a new site, and I don't know how toget that Tutorials. Martin Wright program works fine. TerraBuilder is handy if you intend to apply satellite aerialphotos over terrain. If I know your e-mail, I can send to you some TB Tutorialsand explanations, about your doubts. By the way, I'm writing a FSTerrain2K Tutorial. It seemsMartin gave up about Mesh Terrain. Julio Estefania publicated an excelente tutorial "How toCreate Mesh Terrain". Next month I'll publicate my Homepage, and there you willfind many things about Mesh Terrain and downloads.Cheers, Celso.

Pit: Did copy your e-mail adress.I visit www.flylaf.com and download some freeware. incluindaerial photo from Israel. I beg your permission to use it to cover small brazilian towns, in my future sceneries. Better if we edit itand introduce a bit more of colors, if possible, without spoil theoriginal. You are german, aren't you?I don't know if you have wide band conection wit NET, but will tryto send to you a TBuider Tutorial. TB is fine to apply aerialsatellite photos over terrain; and it's quite easy to use.You must have your photo file ready, and the four corners coordinates. TB converts automatically your file to LOD13.That's all. If you have the disposition to spend $30, better ifyou can buy TBuilder PRO. You will have more options that freewareLite version hasn't. Actually I like to fly low altitudes, using small or mediumsize aircraft, appreciating landscape scenery. A kind of bushpilot. Wait for some days by manuals. I must find were I filled them.Ive a lot of CDs, plenty of information and didn't have no time yet to create a data storage program. Best wishes, cheersCelso