Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rei83

Help me please unable to conver texture and to find path

Hi there please help me if you canI have two problemsFirst:there is no way to set fs2004 path...it is not able to autodetect path and there is no a row to set this.There are only 3 rows to set fs2000,fs2002 and cfs,and however these rows are not clickableSecond problem:i have installed all third parties and i have inserted 2 paths in the properties....fs2000sdktexture for the first one...and the fstexconverter.exe for the second oneI am trying with niagara tutorial and using photo terrain wizard,but in the texture folder doens't appear nothing after the processinfact when i try manually to convert texture with terrabuilder i receive the error message convert canceled from fstexconvertedI think this problem is related to the first problem of the pathplease help me!thanks!bye all

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Only an important point:during all the process.....the fstexconverter windows appears for 2 seconds...and in these 2 seconds you are able to read below "conversion canceled"why?!?!?!?!?!damn!repeat i'm using win xp but i see dos windows and it worksi have followed the tutorial and downloaded all...also dll files