Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

Why noone help me??? MISHO are you the right person?

Hi i have received no answer to my question why? noone know nothing about this??i have also sent to letter but no answer...Who is the programmer? misho?misho please help me!my topic is 3 topics below

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Yes I am the author and programmer.I have re-downloaded and re-installed Everything and it works (still). However, I did run into a few problems that i forgot about running the first time around:1: I made a silly mistake of using Imagetool.exe, instead of FSTexConvert.exe. Make sure you DO NOT use imagetool.2: When specifying the image tool paths, to avoid ANY CONFUSION, insert yourFSTexConvert.exeresample.exe....into where all the SOURCE TEXTURES are, i.e. the base directory of your project. Then, Make sure that the paths are set to THIS LOCATION!!!Be very careful of how you set your image extents: Make sure you follow carefully tutorial steps 4, 5 and 6 and not leave any out.Let the FSTexConvert.exe work on converting images. The window will dissapear when it is done and the scenery will be displayed in TB.Let me know how it goes.

No way sorry.......misho there is no way to set path of fs2004what do you use?? 2002?? i'm using 2004 and there is no way to set pathis it not important to set path?? the line is empty and there is no way to set itand also i not use imagetool but also fstexconverter and no way....this program doesn't work and it says """conversion canceled""" ALSO using niagara texturesrepeat i have download all and set the 2 pathsi am desperate....i can understand with my image ...but this happens also with niagara photos.....

The path to FS2004 does not matter. I will remove this in future versions as I intend to phase out the support for older versions.Other than that, I am not sure what is wrong. If you followed the instructions in the tutorial precisely, it should work.

mmhmm maybe misho is the texture format that is not correctthis time i have succesfully created a scenery but there are two problems..first: how the hell i can set the right size for a bitmap? everytime it cuts a lot of parts.....and also following tips in the error txt that terrabuilder creates saying for example "the height size is not correct to respect 4.8meters /pixel......" i am not able to do this....using paint shop i have resize a lot of time my bitmap changing the number of pixels or the resolution selecting a 256 multiple.....please tell me a way to do thissecond:finally the scenery has only a mosaic piece of the total bitmap but for my luck,the scenery was finally created also if only one piece....ok bgl is there....texture converted also...time to start fs2004 and set it...i set it...restart fs2004..and then choose the flight.....damn no scenery in the zone!!! i have also set summer and i'm sure to have select the right path...that is the one which contains the texture and scenery folderso my opinion is that the scenery maybe doesn't work if some pieces of the mosaic are missedwhat is instead YOUR opinion?Ps:i have also used photowizard to render my bitmap readble for the program...because before use photowizard..my bitmap wasn't readble for terrabuilder...and with this i mean that creating a scenery with it was impossible..and cause that damned error of "conversion canceled".Instead after photowizard create a new identical bitmap but named like "fs00001" or something else....and after launch photo terrain wizard using this new bitmap,i was able to create the scenery and to convert texture but with 2 problems above

mmhmm maybe misho is the texture format that is not correctthis time i have succesfully created a scenery but there are two problems..first: how the hell i can set the right size for a bitmap? everytime it cuts a lot of parts.....and also following tips in the error txt that terrabuilder creates saying for example "the height size is not correct to respect 4.8meters /pixel......" i am not able to do this....using paint shop i have resize a lot of time my bitmap changing the number of pixels or the resolution selecting a 256 multiple.....please tell me a way to do thissecond:finally the scenery has only a mosaic piece of the total bitmap but for my luck,the scenery was finally created also if only one piece....ok bgl is there....texture converted also...time to start fs2004 and set it...i set it...restart fs2004..and then choose the flight.....damn no scenery in the zone!!! i have also set summer and i'm sure to have select the right path...that is the one which contains the texture and scenery folderso my opinion is that the scenery maybe doesn't work if some pieces of the mosaic are missedwhat is instead YOUR opinion?Ps:i have also used photowizard to render my bitmap readble for the program...because before use photowizard..my bitmap wasn't readble for terrabuilder...and with this i mean that creating a scenery with it was impossible..and cause that damned error of "conversion canceled".Instead after photowizard create a new identical bitmap but named like "fs00001" or something else....and after launch photo terrain wizard using this new bitmap,i was able to create the scenery and to convert texture but with 2 problems above

Why the 3 identical posts?Once again: PhotoWizard is not for FS2004. PhotoTerrain is. Nowhere in the tutorial did I ask you to use that option. So please don't use it and then ask me why it is not working.Next, image sizing. This is something you need to learn how to do yourself - it is an entirely separate topic. In short, FS2004 NEEDS 4.8 meter/pixel resolution. When you set your edge limits on the scenery, in step 2 of the phototerrain wizard, that resolution is DETERMINED by the width in meters of the photo (because you set actual geographic size) and the width in pixels. If it is NOT 4.8, it needs to be re-sized. "Resample.exe" does that for you, but it does a terrible job, so Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop is recomended. "Scenery Issues" helper is telling you the right size to resize your image to.Finally - you DO know that you need to install the scenery in the FS2004 before you can see it?