Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

Boundary textures out!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You must have missed something when you read all the messages because this is a well-known and often-asked "problem":The textures that do not completely fill LOD grid will be discarded. LOD grid is displayed in TerraBuilder.There is nothing you can do about this except "extend" your texture so that it is large enough to fall EXACTLY within 4x4 LOD grid. You can extend your texture by painting in scenery (if you don't have an acces to a larger photo) using default MS textures as a base.

Hi, here I got an example with a 256x256 texture using the 4.8 scale mode for both lat. and lon. and the result it gives me is:There is not any texture neither in the texture folder nor in the temptexture; also the grid is phased off the texture image in terrabuilder and finally the scenery issues says the following:<>I do what it asks me for but nothing happens, so I cannot work with none texture no matter its size (even the niagara falls example didn't work, despite I followed the directions accurately.Please someone help me, since I'm going krazy with all this stuff and my project is stuck at this point. Thank you people

I really don't understand why this is such a hard concept to grasp... you are using a 256x256 texture???? why? It is next to impossible to have it lined up to perfectly fit into a LOD square. If you don't -you'll have NO SCENERY.Nevertheless, I have added a "Technical Buletins" section to the web site so that people can see graphically the issues they are facing. check it out.For now there is only one topic there that deals with your problem in specifics. As some common technical questions crop up, I'll be expanding it.(site seems to be down again - possibly AVSIM hardware problems)