Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

upgrade price for latest version of TB Pro

Misho;I emailed a message to the Terrabuilder website and I did not get any response. I will ask the same question here. As a registered user of TB Pro, what will be the price to upgrade to the latest version of TB Pro? I also want to know if my key will still work with the latest version or is a new key required?ThanksDave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I haven't decided yet on the upgrade mechanism, but it will be a fraction of the cost, somethng like $10-15...The new terrabuilder will be a completely new build, rather than a continuation of the old. It will be based on DirectX 9.0. Many of the old obsolete functionality will be discarded.

Sorry, but I didn't get any e-mails on the TerraBuilder's Tech Support link.

>I haven't decided yet on the upgrade mechanism, but it will>be a fraction of the cost, somethng like $10-15...>>The new terrabuilder will be a completely new build, rather>than a continuation of the old. It will be based on DirectX>9.0. Many of the old obsolete functionality will be discarded.>HelloWill your new version run for FS2004??????????When will be available (no rush)??????????ThanksJuan

>Will your new version run for FS2004??????????Yes, of course.>When will be available (no rush)??????????Alpha by fall, I say. It takes a while longer because I'm putting a lot of new code in...