Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Texture boundaries

Hi,I have just started using Terrabuilder Lite. I am getting my images from the Terraserver site. The image I got is at zoom 9 and 1000x800 pixels. Some issues I am having are;1. How do I adjust the image to be the right proportion (size) within the texture tile? It is being enlarged by FS2k2 when it is displayed. 2. Is there a way, or program, to know the bottom left corner coordinates of the default texture tile to reduce trial and error in placing your image?I will be using Photoshop to adjust the images.Thanks for any help,Richard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Richard,The image must be close to 4.8 meters/pixel... and TerraBuilder will tell you to what size you'd need to re-scale.Also - the extents (what you need to tell TB for it to place the image correctly) are often hard to get... sometimes you can use maps, or, you can use On-line maps to read the coordinates. TB has a calibration function as well, where you can pinpoint 2 landmarks, input the coordinates, and the rest is done for you. Let me know if you need help on that.Misho