Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Terrabuilder lite and 2004

Hey folks i`m new to using terrabuilder lite waswondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me, I`m using FS2004 do i need an update to get it to find FS2004, i downloaded the latest version from there website. Also whats the best size of texture to use? Do I have to stick to the default FS sizes 128x128 256x256 e.g. And also does anyone have and tips or tricks they wanna share.Thanks in advanceSimon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Simon,The new release of LITE version will have an option for FS2004, but just in name only, as the design methods are still the same as they were for FS2000. So, go ahead and use the version you downloaded - it works perfectly fine.Texture sizes - the larger the better, and make sure it is close to 4.8 m/pix resolution. GO through the Niagara Falls tutorial to get you started, and work from there.Just yesterday, I created a project 11000x8000 pixels, which yielded approx 1300 bitmaps - the whole project took less than 30 minutes to set up and process in TB. The main work was compositing the massive texture map.Misho