Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloudbase

terrabuilder lite install help

Hi, I have made scenery in the past with terrabuilder lite, however it has been a while since I last made any scenery. I am having trouble making any sceneryI have installed the terrabuilder lite program, downloaded martin wrights dll files and they installed into the windows directory, I have downloaded and run the fstexconvert program which resides in my program files directory. I have also download the fs2000 terrain SDK and the custom terrain texture files for niagara.I have setup the paths in terrabuilder to point to the fs2000terrain sdk files and the texture converter to fstexconvert.I have followed your tutorial at least 3 times to the exact word, I am able to get the niagara images into terrabuilder but it just dosnt make the bgl scenery/texture files.I have also tried doing this with my scenery with no luckWhat could I be doing wrong???David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

it is critical that you understand the concept of LODs - if your scenery is set up wrong, nothing will be created.Please read carefully "Technical Bulletins" section under "Help" on TerraBuilder's web site.Misho

thankx for the replyi resized my images closer to 4.8m/pix and changed them from rgb/bitmaps (after converted to 256 color) to the format indexed-color bitmaps. It seems to have solved the problemThanks