Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Terrabuilder PSP 9 Problem.

Hi Guys,I am new to scenery design, however wanted to give it a try. So... I decided to by Terrabuilder Pro and PSP, and followed the tutorial, where the paths are also explained. The problem I am having is that when I want to compile the scenery, and the textures are being converted, a new psp windows is always opened, and it hangs at the dos window "Converting textures". Does anybody know how I can get this to work?Thanks in advance,Ray.- I have the fs2000 terrain sdk installed.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you get the Niagara Falls to work at all? And are you being patient enough with the "Converting Textures"? It takes a while, I'd go make a sandwich or something while it converts them all.And I don't have the program, but if PSP = Paint Shop Pro, try closing that when you compile?Sorry if I couldn't be of helpJohn

Hi John,I have not managed to get anything to work with PSP (yes, it is Paint Shop Pro), however what I did do is change the Image Processing tool to FS Texture Converter. That seemed to do the trick. :) So at least I am now able to convert and compile everything. Now comes the fun part... Learning how to make proper mesh and textures, which will look good in FS. ;)Thanks,Ray.

Ray,I am not sure where yu got the idea that PSP converts into FS format, and, for that matter, that it would work within TerraBuilder. If you followed the tutorial, it specifically said that FSTexConverter should be used. Is there anything in the documentation that misled you to think PSP will work? Please let me know, so I can correct that.Misho