Sign in to follow this  
Guest surveyor

Terra Builder Pro

Hi !!I have used TB Pro in the pased, and I were verry happy with it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi...Please try again - TerraBuilder site was down for 2 days and perhaps the flash component didn't work. Also, make sure "TBLogo.swf" is present in the scripts directory, along with TBMeshModule.mse and AltitudeMap.bmp. If SWF file doesn't open when double-clicked on it, it must have gotten corrupted.If that doesn't work, please r-load and re-install TB.

Hi Misho !Thank you verry much for your fast and usfull help.Now its upp and running, I have going thrue your Tutorial and it worked OK.The only hard thing to figure out is this magic numbers, as you can see of my enclosed pic when I started upp a test of my home berings of N57*E11* hope you can give me some good advise.BestReg Christoffer

Hello Christoffer,The "Magic Number" needs to be obtained just like the tutorial explains - by testing the value back and forth until you hit it. Try it a few times and if it still giving you problems, let me know.As a side note, the I started getting the error you first mentioned as well, on my home computer. On my office computer, everything seems fine. Were you able to fix the original error you got, and if so, how?Thanks,

Helo Misho !Thanks for yor help.After more positive attitued from my side, I throw out my old installation and started all over again and now it workes ok.I succeded to made perfect BGL and it showed up just fine in the LWMViewer but it did