Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Can't make water in Niagara Photo Terrain Tutorial

Hi, I am starting to use TB2.0Beta for FS2004. The Niagara tutorial works well, including seasons, except if I want to mask the water using niagara_falls_watermask.bmp. It turns the entire Niagara scenery grey.Is this a setup issue or do I need to buy the PRO version to see water? I think I properly filled in all paths except the 'Synth Textures Path' Left that blank cause I have no idea what Synth Textures are.Has anyone ever experienced the same problem and found a solution?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you please verify that you are following the tutorial directions PRECISELY - as in, using FS2000 Resample.exe and the other small but very important details? Most of the time, when new "problems" arise, it is due to incomplete/partial tutorial execution.Thanks,Misho>Hi, I am starting to use TB2.0Beta for FS2004. The Niagara>tutorial works well, including seasons, except if I want to>mask the water using niagara_falls_watermask.bmp. >>It turns the entire Niagara scenery grey.>>Is this a setup issue or do I need to buy the PRO version to>see water? I think I properly filled in all paths except the>'Synth Textures Path' Left that blank cause I have no idea>what Synth Textures are.>Has anyone ever experienced the same problem and found a>solution?

Hi Misho,It appeared I just had to restart my computer to see the water! I didn't do that after installing TB and the other apps.Great: I'm on my way to buy the pro version now!Thanks Misho,Gnoes