Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Resizing source images

Hi Misho,I'm struggling somewhat with the tutorial. Every time I try to process the Niagara Falls photo the program produces files in the temp folder and then comes up with 5 issues. 4 of them are dut to the photo overlapping the grid lines which I think the program will cope with. The last one had me scratching my head a bit. The program tells me the source image needs resizing horizontally from 768 pixels to 767, and helpfully makes suggestions as to how to do that. The problem is that having resized the image when I try to process it again it says the photo is the wrong size and to reduce it in width by 1 pixel again. Any suggestions? Would rotating the image help in any way? Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Chris...I'm guilty as charged here - the computer is just being a computer. This feature was intended for when someone "grossly" misjudges 4.8 m/pix requirement and it suggests to what size it needs to be resized. In your (tutorial) case, everything is fine - resizing 1 pixel won't make a bit of difference. Basically - ignore it :) - it will come out fine!