Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Registration not Arrived

I am sorry to post this here but I tried sending 2 emails - 1 to a Hotmail address and another to a Gmail address. Haven't gotten any replies yet. It's been a day or so since I bought Terrabuilder and am wondering if the email has gotten lost in my SPAM emails of which I get about 200 a day for some unknown reason. What I would like to know is what address will the Registration Key be sent from so that I can add it to my Safe Senders List.Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,Sorry, but we are monitoring registrations on hourly basis - nothing has arrived that we haven't processed already. Did you receive confirmation from RegSoft? If not, you should contact them and inquire as to the status of your order.Cheers,Misho

Hi Misho,Thanks for your reply. Order Number - 11132007-15142-421 was authorized by RegSoft on Tuesday, 13 November 2007 18:29hrs.Can check when you have time if the Registration email was sent? If so, can you re-send it?Also again I ask you for the email address from which the Registration Code will be sent so that I can make sure that it is not deleted by mistake, by entering the address in my Safe Senders list.Regards,John

Hi John,I apologize for the mixup - I have sorted it out. I instructed RegSoft to start sending notifications to my new address, but clearly that didn't happen. I have now processed your order!Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Misho, the email arrived and everything has installed correctly.Regards,John