Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

Re: TerraBuilder Moon

Hello. Have just purchased the Moon Project & WOW. Just Love It. Being a fan of British TV series Space: 1999 & UFO, this program has many possibilities. Now if it were possible to use the Eagles in this program-maybe in the future. Can't wait to see more progression in the project.I've made mention to the TerraBuilder site in an Yahoo group (Online Alpha-Space: 1999). Hopefully, more business may be coming in the near future.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have just installed Eagles from Space:1999 into Terra Moon. Works perfectly & looks awesome, tho still operates like in an atmosphere even w/ VTOL installed.Also have tried the Jupiter 2 & Chariot from Lost in Space, just for laughs. Both work well as well.

Hello!Thanks - we appreciate your comments! I am also a huge fan of Space:1999 and 2001:Odyssey in Space. Please check out a post I just wrote about upcoming projects, and a screenshot of 2001:Odyssey in Space MoonBus.It would be great fun to have a MoonBase Alpha created as an add-on, especially with elevated platforms now possible for FSX (Moon version coming soon!) to get those Eagles in and out of the hangars, AND having the winch capability now available in FSX to re-create the nuclear cargo missions!Cheers,Misho KatulicThe TerraBuilder Team