Sign in to follow this  
misho_TerraBuilder

TerraBuilderMoon - Bravo Zulu

I really have to give a major thank you and congratulations to the developers of TerraBuilder Moon. As a lifelong space travel enthusiast, and especially a confirmed Lunar-tic, it is just the most exciting product in the genre. Considering it is made from the best flightsim ever, I suppose that's expected. A couple of thoughts. The Moon Hopper could really use an autopilot. I got over the crashing syndrome with practice but would like to relax a bit and admire the scenery without having to concentrate so much on flying the MH. Eagerly awaiting some additional spacecraft. An Apollo LM could probably work in a limited envelope, also an Apollo Rover. The 2001 Moon Bus is an obvious one, too.Top job, MishoRowan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Rowan!Yes, an autopilot for MoonHopper would be great, BUT, making an autopilot for a helicopter flight model is a major challenge. There IS a free add-on autopilot in the AVSIM library that we tried and it seemed to work well - if you'd like, I can point it out to you.As for the add-ons, you're in luck: All THREE of the spacecraft you have on your wish list are in our workshop already! Two other spacecraft we're planning are Apollo's One-man LFV (lunar flying vehicle, almost like a flying scooter), which was in the late stages of development and would have been deployed if Apollo wasn't canceled, and Russian LOK, manned lunar lander which would have beaten American to the moon if Russians got their N1 rocket going. First to leave the garage is an Apollo LRV (lunar roving vehicle). Modeled from original NASA blueprints, it is completely authentic down to the last nut and bolt, with animated suspension components, 4-wheel steering and custom instrumentation. Check out the screenshots of the MAX model, work in progress:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185854.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185855.jpgThis add-on will be completely FREE for the TerraBuilder:Moon users!Cheers,Misho

Nice looking Rover Misho.Don't suppose it will leave tyre tracks will it?Bit too much to ask in the fs9 environment really!

Actually... we'll consider it. The effect should be similar to the floatplane leaving wake behind, but perhaps making it persistent (not fading away)Misho