Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misho_TerraBuilder

TB FSX?

I'm very interested in TB Pro. In fact, I am ready to buy it. I don't see any posts here on it though and I don't want to waste my money if TB FSX never comes about. Any word?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well - the word is, I've looked carefully into the FSX SDK, and it seems to me that it is so easy now to create FSX PhotoRealistic sceneries that the TB Pro for FSX is not warranted at all. The app would essentiall be an image viewer with a few buttons that would be a front-end to the SDK. If anyone out there thinks otherwise or could give me a few good reasons why they'd need a front-end interface to SDK, please by all means let me know and I'll take it into consideration.The full thrust of our effort has been an imminent release of the Apollo Lunar Rover for TerraBuilder:Moon (we've gone an extra step ahead in realism and developed a realistic thermal models for rover components, with the help of the NASA's original Apollo LRV designer)Also... we've been busy with the next version of TerraBuilder:Moon... read the separate post on that please.

It provides a good starting point for choosing a prebuilt system or when selecting components to build a system.When you install FSX,it has to install reg files to the primary drive.If you are worried about backing up FSX,you could made a copy of the cfg files on a different drive.It is very useful to drive.