Sign in to follow this  

Posky 767

Anyone else noticed that it will park at any gate - even small ones? I guess it must be something in the model file that controls it as I use the 777 air file.

Guest HeavyFan

Yeah My 767's do that too at the gates I made in PHNL Intl! it parks in the small Gates?? very Strange as it is a HEAVY Aircraft?? I dunno. MIKE.

Certain 3rd party aircraft do this. Some have said its because in the mdl file the wingspan is not calculated by FS2k2 for the proper radius of that parking spot.

I have the POSKY 767-200ER for FS2K2 and the textures don't display right for my AI aircraft. The textures show correctly for the center of the fuselage and the tail section, but the rest of the aircraft is blurred. It displays correctly as a flyable aircraft. Anyone have an explanation?Ray :)

The solution is to slew as close as you can to the aircraft and then slew out according to POSKY it works for me to do that step.

I think the textures were updated. You might try downloading them again. There were lots of discussions regarding this problem in the POSKY forum before they took it down.JeffDetroit, MI USAGO WINGS!!!(as in NHL, not The Discovery Channel)