Sign in to follow this  

Continental Airlines - Timetables

I've recently uploaded Continental Airlines timetables to AVSIM (they are also located on my website ... http://www.buckeyediscus.com/fs2002/)These timetables are a 7 day schedule for Continental Airlines. You must have TTools to add this to your traffic.bgl file. (this file was created with real life data downloaded from the Department of Transportation and depicts actual movement of Continental Airlines by N-number for the week of Feb 1 to Feb 7, 2002)Exceptions:KMJT is not controlled and is not in the Airports.txt file either change it to an airport close (???) or activate it with AFCAD.TBQN is not controlled and is not in the Airports.txt file. Either change it to an airport close (???) or activate it with AFCAD.KHDN is not controlled and is not in the Airports.txt file. Either change it to an airport close (???) or activate it with AFCADA complete listing of aircraft to use for these timetables is also located on the website listed above.Enjoy!-john

John very nice any chance we will see American Airlines from you John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

My intentions are to complete each airline available from DOT with the flight paths they have in their database for the time period of 1-7 Feb 2002.-j

to Mr. John Thomas:you sir, are so 'mean' (:-lol)... of course, when making comments of my 'plans' I stick to them. I began downloading American Airlines today as you request and to my total surprise American Airlines has over 9,000 legs just OUTBOUND from their hubs for the week of Feb 1 to Feb 7 (almost more than Northwest Airlines total legs for the same period). This one is going to take a while. I hope you have patience.-j

>to Mr. John Thomas: >>you sir, are so 'mean' (:-lol)... of course, when making >comments of my 'plans' I stick to them. >>I began downloading American Airlines today as you request >and to my total surprise American Airlines has over 9,000 >legs just OUTBOUND from their hubs for the week of Feb 1 to >Feb 7 (almost more than Northwest Airlines total legs for >the same period). This one is going to take a while. I >hope you have patience. >>-j -:lol WOW 9,000 outbound I can picture it now "United 590 you taxi to the penalty box you are number 87 for departure on 27R :-lolMy I ask where on the DOT web site you are d/l this information from i would like to update my UAL ones :)Thanks again for the hard work :)John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

ok... it's not as bad as it seems...total legs for period = 15,872number of legs departing ORD = 1874 (or 268 per day ... almost 1 every 3.5 minutes) ....number of legs departing DFW = 2809 (or 402 per day ... almost 1 every 2.39 minutes) ...I wonder if the AI can keep up with that?-j

John,XNAName: Northwest Regional AirportIATA: XNAICAO: KXNAFayetteville, Arkansas, United StatesLatitude: 36

thank you Ian!another webpage for my bookmarks :)-j

>ok... it's not as bad as it seems... >>total legs for period = 15,872 >number of legs departing ORD = 1874 (or 268 per day ... >almost 1 every 3.5 minutes) .... >number of legs departing DFW = 2809 (or 402 per day ... >almost 1 every 2.39 minutes) ... >>>>I wonder if the AI can keep up with that? I compiled the Continental flights, after merger with existing flights. No increase in traffic has been observed, nor have any Continental flights appeared... ?

Bill,Just a guess - did you add the aircraft that he specifies fly these routes? Or did you at least assign them to AC#'s you actually have aircraft listed for?Hope this helps,-- Tom GibsonCalifornia Classic Propliners: http://members.aol.com/tgfltsim/index.htmlAlcoHauler Locomotive Page: http://members.aol.com/alcohauler/home/alcohaul.htmlFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.com/ San Diego Model RR Museum: http://www.sdmodelrailroadm.com/Drop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

>Bill, >>Just a guess - did you add the aircraft that he specifies >fly these routes? Or did you at least assign them to AC#'s >you actually have aircraft listed for? Uh, yes... 0;-) Later this afternoon, I'll compile *only* the routes for Continental and see what happens. It may simply be that I need more gates at KORD than I currently have...

well, bill... an easy way to 'test' that is to hop down to KMEM and see if Continental has a presence there?-j

Tom,A question for ya... Where does one get the airplanes needed? Just install them like regular AIRCRAFT and make sure the titles match?Thanks!