Sign in to follow this  

AI Taxi Speed

with AI_PLAYR disassembled ...402e000000000000 appears 0 timeshowever, 402e0000 appears three times in push statements. Changing any of these values has no impact that I can see on AI (either positive or negative).in a hexeditor, the IEEE 64-bit floating point equivalent of 15 appears twice. the first occurance causes FS2K2 to crash. The second occurance also has the equivalents of 1.5, 8, 30, 50 and 999 as neighboring dwords. I've changed all of these values and either see no changes or FS2K2 hangs on loading.Am I missing something?-j

Nope, that is prolly what I was changing as well, on the ASCII side of the HEX, it mention Taxi Speed in KMH...that I what I started this thread with, but I changed to the equivlent of 60 MPH(90KMH), but didn't change a single thing about the game or taxi speed.Dave

>Bill, >>just a quick question: Using AI map, I have never seen any >aircraft taxi faster than 11knots (ground speed) ... you've >seen differently? >>can you tell me how I might duplicate? The a/c I 'hitched a ride' on were mainly GA a/c, such as the Baron, King Air, and Cessna 172RGOn long straightaways, as well as taxiing the rwny after landing, each seemed fairly consistent at ~15 kts.