Sign in to follow this  
martoni

Gmax ATR-42 and ERJ145 available. HURRY UP!!

Hey there is a brand new and nice ATR-42 available at www.flightsim.com and www.avsim.com in Air France colors.It is Gmax and fly well as an AI.There is also repaints of the GMAX ERJ-145.Go and get them.And please do some textures too. Only AF is available for the ATR.We need more textures for those small Gmax bierds. Greetings Minos

Guest lmoelleb

The ATR-42 model is done by Alberto La Greca, and I did ask and get permission to repaint it (Cimber Air is already available). So there should not be anything holding you back, but for good order you better ask Alberto yourselves before posting repaints - his email address is in the readme file.

Hi,Well done for your Cimber Air repaints.Would you do some more like American, Continental, Alitalia, Air Tahiti......I was saying there is a lake of repaints for this nice birds...Some talented painters are needed....!!! :-) Greetings Minos

Yes for sure this is a nice one too.But it is not Gmax, therefore I prefer the ATR42 in Gmax which work better as AI. Minos

Hey,were I can get a Varig ERJ-145 Gmax?Txs.

Martoni