Sign in to follow this  
Guest 727Fan

Ttools Help!!!!!!!!!

First off I am running version 1.2 My decompile went well and I have built up some new flight plans in excel when I go to compile though, I briefly see the compiler dialog box and the its gone I am not given the option to "press enter to finish". and when I go into the sim nothing has changed with my AI. I don't have a backup traffic bgl file in my scenery folder. What I did find when I went in there was a file called a traffic_temp.bgl about 52Kb in size. I checked my coding to make sure it was all proper and it is, commas are where they should be. I also have the compiler and decompiler and the three source files in thier own folder... Any clues what I am doing wrong??? Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!!!!!

Guest 727Fan

From what you describe it could be that you've added aircraft to a specific flight plan that has a slower cruise speed. Then the arrivaldeparture times are incorrect. When the program recompiles, it stops at the incongruity, and freezes.I don't use EXCEL, but this happened to me a week ago. Baffled me.I then narrowed the situations around this occurrence. Seems I added some A-330s and B767s to flight plans that used B747s and B777s. I failed to alter the arrivaldeparture times (00:00:00) since these aircraft cruise at a slower speed than the bigger ones. The other condition was that a flight plan with a 24Hr. repeat cycle sometimes has little turn-around time on the ground. Sometimes an hour or less. Using an aircraft with a slower cruise speed (460 vs 482), the 460 aircraft cannot arrive in time to meet its departure schedule. When the compiler computes this impossibility, it locks up.Since, I pay close attention to this, and since then, I haven't had a lock up when the compiler does its thing.Hope this helpsRick