Sign in to follow this  

Delta Airlines - Timetables

I have recently uploaded AI flight plans for Delta Airlines to AVSIM and to my website:http://www.buckeyediscus.com/fs2002/These plans are a 7 day schedule for American Airlines. You must have TTools to add this to your traffic.bgl file. (this file was created with real life data downloaded from the Department of Transportation and depicts actual movement of Delta Airlines by N-number for the week of Feb 1 to Feb 7, 2002).Exceptions are listed on the webpage.Thanks-john

Guest GiZBUG

Do you have a FAQ or a HOW TO guide on how to getyour plans working? Like what I need to change in my aircraft.cfg?

John:Just a word of thanks for the Delta Timetables!!!!I developed 9 different overlays for Atlanta with almost a total of 200 gates. This allows me to place each airline at the correct concouse and the correct parking spot. Your timetable filled every Delta gate on concouse A, B, E (heavy's) and the southside of T.Great workThanks

Jim,With 8 overlays, what kind of a hit you taking? Considering your gameplan for KCVG.....Mike

You're more than welcome :)glad you enjoy them.-j

DeltaFlights:With that many planes at one airport I have to stay with mostly stock aircraft and repaints. I do have a few A320's that don't increase frame rates but alot of 3rd party GMAX planes that will work do increase frame rates (to many poloygons I suppose) so I use them outside of KATL. Still waiting on an Air Tran B717 or MD83 repaint that works without a big hit. My frame rates stay right around 12-15 (set for 15) with most sliders at mid point. I have to be careful on 3rd party panels also, just can't go out and get anything. I use LAGO's FSAssist 2002 Frame Rate Wizard for optimizing. Gateway Pentium IV 1500 Mhz512k ramNVIDIA GEForce2 Ultra

Guest HeavyFan

hey John! I am currently editing your Flight plans that you made using the 7 Day schedule! And it looks great! But I noticed that there is alot of Flight #'s Misiing in the file, and right now I am Inputting Numbers in thier space so it will at least have a Flight #! Right now there are only 0's in the space where it supposed to have a flight #!! Now this is a very time consuming task! Now did you forget to put these in or did the flight plans come out wrong when you put them in these files!?? Just curious but I hope these plans work great once i put them in FS2002!! Also thanks for the tip using FFG 757's as AI Traffic! Now the planes look good in the air just when on the ground it has GHOST GEARS! LOL. Oh well hope Project AI Planes come out soon! MIKE-P.S. Seems that these plans have no International Flights? Or do they? IS there some way you can get the International flights for these carriers? Any Idea when a UNITED Timetable will come out? MIKE.

Mike...the way my schedules are created:All flights that the airline reports to the DOT are within the list.IF it is apparent that the airline deadheaded an aircraft from point A to point B (flew the aircraft without passengers) then I had to create a flight to get the aircraft to point B ... These flights are NOT assigned a flight number by Delta (or any other airline that I am aware of), so I have assigned them a flight number of 0.As an example --- N123DL departs KCMH and arrives KATL, the next flight reported to DOT for N123DL is KCVG to KSLC. The aircraft must have deadheaded from KATL to KCVG or it could not have made that leg and as far as I can tell, deadheaded flights are NOT reported to DOT.Most often you will notice this on Day 0, as I had to get the aircraft back from its last stop on day 6 to it's first stop on day 0, however, there are instances where you will notice the 0 during the middle of the week as well.You can assign flight numbers if you wish. But, those flights NEVER flew with passengers aboard.-j

Guest HeavyFan

Oh Ok Thnaks John now I understand! Just thought you had missed putiing in these flight #'s! are you going to make a UNITED AIRLINES Timetable as this is the only one missing and needs to be done! MIKE-:)

only one missing?I just completed Southwest (and put it on my site).Next is American Eagle, then US Air, then United, then Aloha and finally Alaskan.(but I think tcable is working on united now).-j

Guest tcable

I've been working on US Airways, but have taken a few days off due to other obligations (Family and my wife!)Tim

Hey John,This might be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyways. I downloaded you NW FP's, how do I figure out what aircraft goes with each flightplan. I see that you give the required aircaft and tail #'s but do I have to go down and change all the AC#'s the go with the correct tail #??? I hope that makes sense!!! I got you SW FP's this morning and they work great, but SW only has one type of aircraft to install so that makes it easy.Thanks in advance!!Dave

going through the list is the only way to do it... was pretty easy for me tho... I've only got one installed version of the NW Livery :D-j