Sign in to follow this  

Panel Problem

Hello all,I just downloaded the new AZ MD11, my question is, why are the displays all blank? The panel is there, but no data is displayed. How do I correct this?Thanks,Greg

I have not got that particular aircraft - but it sounds like it is using gauges that do not exist in your gauge folder. This would normally be caused by either a) your machine running FS "Standard" but the model referencing "Pro" gauges or :( you haven't unzipped the Gauges folder into the right place...Check the ZIP for a gauges folder, and if it is there extract them to the fs2002 gauges folder. If not then you need to find another panel / replacement gauges !!!(If you do a search on the forum for "Missing Gauges" you might dig something up)Hope that helps ..

.... just had a look at the file (or at least the only MD11 I can see on AVSIM for FS2002). The Gauges are in a seperate ZIP file - you need to unzip that to your gauges directory !!