Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

AIShuffler still around?

Guest PhilC

I went to their web site and downloaded the program but I noticed that it hasn't been updated since March and, even though it talks about version 1.2, only 1.01 is available.Should I send these guys any money? I would like to have the full program but they sure seem idle... too idle for payware.

I've been thinking the same thing.I've paid for the full program.Last week I did a hardware upgrade, and had to re-register AIShuffler - and got a reply from Mr. Elijahu (The author) within 24 hours, with my new reg number. So far I've had no problems with support - But it is strange that nothing has happened with new versions.I guess he's busy ?! ;)-Lars

Guest Stamatis

I paid for the Pro version.I like the program a lot, but am still waiting for the long ago announced upgrade...Stamatis

I just ordered it too and liking it very much to use it as a quick AI tool, also in the email it said a new version coming soon..So lets hope he is busy :-)Greetz,Paul

Guest PhilC

Thanks guys.I went ahead and paid for the program and received my registration information really quick. Maybe a new version around the corner... in any case, I too like the program.

I've been trying to visit the web site but with no luck. Can anyone provide me with the address of their site, please.Desert Jockey