Sign in to follow this  
Guest N247BK

Working on KORD

Am working on runways for KORD. Am trying to get 3 pair, but will probalby end up with 2 pair and a single. The other day (real life) they were using 22r,27l and 27r for arrivals, 32r and 22l for dept and 32L from Tango 10 intersection with 8500 ft left for another departing ry. I'm using World Ai traffic and the pictures below are AI set at 55%. The only non GMAX would be Bac111. Gates were full, ground was way too busy and computer was slow. The current ry setup is 27L (arr) and 22L, 32R (dept) and 27R (arr). Am working on 32L both up and down. first view is east bound, second form the tower south view.

Guest N247BK

I'm doing the same for KRIC (Richmond VA), but am having trouble getting traffic to come to my new layer (East Side of the airport).Is there something missing from the AFCAD instructions, that you have discivered, that would cause this.My new AI Traffic for the other side of the airport is working just fine.Thanks .... !

In my work of KORD, the airport ID will be KORD,ORD1, and if needed, ORD2. Try RIC1, be sure it is in airport.txt file, then make sure you change some flightplans from KRIC to RIC1. Try Mike Lyons airport ID swapper.Good luck.

Guest N247BK

Thanks Wes .... !