Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Molitor

Next AiShuffler

I got this from the websiteThe next Shuffler, v1.2 is now in the works and will supposedly be available on Sunday, March 17.But no AIsuffler 1.2 yet :( is it still in delevopment? Its an awesome program, anyone got some rumours/info when it will be finished?Greetz,Paul

I tried to e-mail the author two days ago. I even tried a second time, I have received no reply.Bob Johnson (KMIE)

I've written a Freeware Shuffler. No Payware. More Features. I'll release it this weekend. So maybe you give my Tool a try.It's called "AI Traffic Mover - AITM".RegardsThomas

Thats great. Thank you.Bob J (KMIE)

Awesome! :-)Can you please make reckognizing a/c and liveries less strict then AiShuffler, caps independend etc :-)GreetzPaul

Create "Airlines.cfg"This function will create a file named "New Airlines.cfg". It's a localized version of all available FS2002 regions and countries.:-jumpy finaly the days of editing cfg's in my 7 GB a/c folder till deep in night are over!! :-jumpy

um yes, i like a diverse AI and love to planespot while flying my cessna with AIMap :)oh yes another question can it work with the WorldAI scedules?Greetz,Paul

I've never tried that, but as long as the plans are in TTools format there should be no reason why it should not work. It should be even easier to match aircrafts and flightplans. You even don't need to copy all your flightplans to one file. Use my Projects and compile them. So you can easily update those plans.RegardsThomas

:-jumpy nice work :)Good luck and let us know when its doneHave a nice day! :)Greetz,Paul

This sounds very nice. However with the upcoming release of Project AI, will we need this though?

Eric 

I think yes. Because they really can't do all plans for all existing airlines. That would be millions of flights. There are also some other interesting features in AITM. Also keep in mind that the Project AI package will be quite big and I assume that many people can not download such a big thing. Maybe you want some other aircrafts flying around and not only Project AI's aircrafts. Ther you'll something to shuffle your flights. But that's just my guess.ThomasPS: One of the Project AI crew is my Beta Tester! :)