Sign in to follow this  

Help on AI parking in maintainance with AFCAD

I am expanding my home airport, CYVR Vancouver, BC, Canada, with real gates and size. I came with a idea to park AI aircraft to the maintainance hanger. There is a large parking space for maintainance outdoor and two large bay for heavy aircraft inside the hanger.I created 5 outdoor AI parking spots and 2 indoor parking spot with AFCAD, they are shown clearly on the AFCAD. When i use FS2002, i see no aircrafts park there and i witness the movement of AI traffic for one hour and still no one move to the maintainance area.Would anyone please help me to get the maintainance AI parking workingSen

Guest RONVKING

Hi,Have you checked to make sure the parking spots are connected to the taxiway OK. If you see blue nodes under the green cirle then its not connected correctly.If thats the case click on the taxiway icon. then place the cursor on the parking spot and left button drag the mouse to a taxiway. make sure its on the taxiway, slight off wont connect it.Rgds Ron

Also, check to see where the spots are placed when you check parking under the Lists menu. Parking at the end will fill up last. Just click and drag it to the top and you should see this spot filled first.- Martin

Thanks guys, all the tips are useful and my great AI airport is running. I can remove all the static aircrafts from all airports.Sen