Sign in to follow this  
Guest N247BK

YIKES! - you'll see it now!

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome (x 10000)-j

Guest HeavyFan

I would like to say THANK YOU Also JOHN! Your program works Perfectly now!! All my AI Planes are set up with about 25Kts for taxi which is about what real life planes taxi about at! Now seems the AI traffic is a little more efficient to me with the faster taxi-speeds, they also seem to get off the runway after landing a little sooner than before!!!! I am so Happy!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK JOHN-:) -:) -:) I look foward to whatever the next little thing you have up your slevew for us! MIKE-:)

>No david... Add A Gate is the major enhancement for FS2002 >so far :D >Well, I said "one" of the major enhancements so far. I didn't say which other I consider to be in that category ;)

Would like to say BIG THANK YOU also to John, With version dated on 27 May, it now works perfectly.

John,I light of recent postings to this forum which now been bumped - is it safe to use TaxiSpeed?I got the impression that there may be some rogue code in there that could have an effect on other parts of FS2k2?Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Personally, I believe the code to be completely safe and have been provided with no proof otherwise.The only issues that have arised is that the program is unable to find the proper dll's to edit if the registry entries to FS2K2 are missing or corrupt.-j

>Personally, I believe the code to be completely safe and >have been provided with no proof otherwise. >>The only issues that have arised is that the program is >unable to find the proper dll's to edit if the registry >entries to FS2K2 are missing or corrupt. Thanks for that John - just wondering!BTW, I presume the normal disclaimers apply :)Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

actually, if you'd like to sue me... go for it :D-j

Guest N247BK

It worked for me. This makes it fun to fly again.I wish we could acknowledge each other's contributions better in this community. I believe NOT ONE of us cares who gave us these wonderful tools to make the flight experience as real as it can be.But, I believe everyone cares that everyone who makes a contribution should be recognized accordingly.If this is the case, then we will have a long and fruitful coexistence. If NOT, then we will all suffer.

>actually, if you'd like to sue me... go for it :D No chance - too busy watching little aliens taxi around my puter screen !!!Keep smiling :DPeter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.