Sign in to follow this  
Guest RONVKING

Can't find a program

Guest RONVKING

Hi Folks,I'm sure at some stage I saw a program which allowed one to adjust airfield a curcuit height but I can't find it now.Am I going mad or dreaming again, I was wondering if using this I could drop the curcuit height at Shoreham down so a/c would land there instead of the overshoot problem I get when using the UK mesh scenery I have.mtiaRgds Ron :-beerchugps any replies re me going mad to be written on a postage stamp please

>>Hi Folks, >>I'm sure at some stage I saw a program which allowed one to >adjust airfield a curcuit height but I can't find it now. >>Am I going mad or dreaming again, I was wondering if using >this I could drop the curcuit height at Shoreham down so a/c >would land there instead of the overshoot problem I get when >using the UK mesh scenery I have. >>mtia >>Rgds Ron :-beerchug >>ps any replies re me going mad to be written on a postage >stamp please ... AFCAD allows you to set the circuit height of any runway?Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Hi Pete and Ron,Pete, you are right about AFCAD. This is from Lee's ReadMe:Pattern Alt: The published pattern (circuit) altitude (AGL or ASL) if different from the standard 1000 ft AGL used for most airports. As already mentioned, the AI don

Guest RONVKING

Thanks Gents,Having never build a new location so never looked at the runway setup. Gave it a try but didnt solve the problem, however have a look at my new post.Rgds Ron

>however have a look at my new post. What new post????Happy Flying!Bill MolonyAtlanta GA USAUnder the 27L Approach to KATL--the busiest airport in the world :)

Guest RONVKING

It labelled way around the hills, but looking a another reply looks like it will only work at some places, Oh well.