Sign in to follow this  

Taxispeed

Hi all,Where can I find Taxispeed?Ed

It's right here in the avsim library. Just do a search for taxispeed.zip.Ray :)

See the Utilities page on my site (url below)

Hi,I'e searched for taxispeed on the file library and can't find it. I've also looked on the author's web site http://www.buckeyediscus.com/ and can't find it there either.....Am I going mad, or has it been removed?

Just checked the link (12:40am Eastern Daylight Savings Time),looks like it has indeed been removed?????

I just checked the library. Looks like it's been removed from there, too. I know it was there yesterday.I can't find Add A Gate in the library either or any reference to the author, John Stottlemire. What happened?Ray

Thanks Guys,I found it in the library here on AVSIM.Regards Ed

>Hi, >>I'e searched for taxispeed on the file library and can't >find it. I've also looked on the author's web site >http://www.buckeyediscus.com/ and can't find it there >either..... >>Am I going mad, or has it been removed? I've just ICQ'd John, and indeed, because of the antics of Andy over the last week and the resulting unpleasantness, coupled with extreme depression on his father's long slide into death, he's decided to abandon all shareware development for FS.That's truly sad, as I cannot help but feel that the FS community has been deprived of a great resource.

That's truely sad. He was a valuable member of the FS community and I feel sorry that the accusations made by that Andy guy have driven him away. This is a great loss and I hope he soon feels better.Ray

Um, so it looks like this utility has vanished? I could really use it as the taxi speeds are way too slow and it gets crazy will all the go-arounds.Could anyone point me to a place where I can get it? Or perhaps email it to me?Many thanks,Scott