Sign in to follow this  

Concorde? AFCAD and a reboot

Guest Lobaeux4

Hoping someone can help me. Following the directions in AFCAD, I used the London Airports by Gary Summons, and an AFCAD file off his site to set up the parking for Concorde. I exported, then deleted all other parking, leaving just the Concorde stand parking. Renamed it EGL2, changed the text ICAO entry and fired up FS2K2 to see if it was sitting there. NOPE!! Froze on me. I think it's the Concorde model I'm using. Anyone else been able to use Concorde as AI? Which one? Which filename? I think I just pulled one off AVSIM, but it freezes the computer whenever it's time to appear comes up. I hate rebooting. I'm sure this should be working, since all I did is just an airport overlay. Any help or suggestions?Thanks,Joe

Guest H_Kev55

It very well could be the aircraft that you're using. I have the same problem with 1 of the POSKY aircraft. I just don't use it as there are many more out there that work fine w/o having to 'tune' it.Are you using the FS2000 Concorde? Maybe finding one for 02 will work.eKev

Guest Lobaeux4

Yeah, I'm using the FS2002 version, I heard it works, but I haven't been able to use it yet. Hopefully someone will come out with a GMAX model.Lobaeux

Guest Martin

I'm using the Concorde from FS2000 as AI traffic, and I have seen it many times both in New York and at LHR.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest Lobaeux4

Guess I'll have to break out those FS2000 disks and take concorde from that.Thanks,Lobaeux

I use the FS2000 Concorde for AI traffic. They show up at the departure airport, but when it comes time to taxi, they start to turn, roll over on their side and disappear! I have never seen them actually land at the destination airport at arrival time (they only show up if I go the airport after they are already on the ground).Does anyone else have this problem with the 2K Concorde?Check Six !!!!!Rick