Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Molitor

AI Traffic Mover V1.1 Beta

Guest Joshieca

Works great so far Thomas...I used the experimental aircraft .cfg file and it made about a 95% improvement in larger aircraft not going to smaller airports. I think that once runway length gets up and running it will be 100%.Great job!! =)http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif

This program is great Thomas, I mainly got it for the AI aircraft radius'. I can now have all the planes go where I want them too.Once again,GREAT WORKRAY

Massive respect Thomas!I finally got cargo aircraft in cargo gates :-kewl Now all I've got to do is work out how to get the static models off've the gate in the first place (the Airport was generated before AI editing became a reality and is littered with static models!) :-( Carry on with the good work - when is the timetable due out?Rodders

Hi,Tom is currently testing it and I'm currently trying to change the radius for some other model formats. I hope to release a new beta on sunday.Which radius did you use for the cargo aircraft and gate?CheersThomas

I set the gate at 10 ft and the radius at 1 metre. I was so impressed at the folder creation for the changed model as well...a dream!ps - I found the timetable when I came down to earth!Here is another thought (probably in the wrong forum though) why not a dynamic timetable using fsuipc to give a live feed?Well impressed!Rodders

On WinXP I can't have the Aircraft Editor to work properly. When I start it, it just freezes after the refreshing window. Does it happen to others too? Maybe I shall reinstall....Otherwise It is a great tool.Thanks Thomas Minos