Sign in to follow this  

Posky B767's

Guest RONVKING

Hi,I've spend most of my free time today downloading and trying the Posky B767's and A330's.I have found that all the B767's taxi OK to the holding point but once cleared for takeoff they vanish! The A330's are OK.I've tried flights which I know work but they still vanish if the aircraft is the B767's. Different aircraft, larger and smaller, work OK.Does this mean the Polsky B767's are not AI friendly?Oh, forgot, they are the GMAX versions.Rgds Ron

Guest 727Fan

Ron. I've experienced this same behavior with the POS B767s. Yet some will take-off. It seems that if the aircraft sits at the hold line too long, or is in a line more than 2 deep to take-off, they will vanish. And no, they aren't AI friendly. According to Open Sky, they were not designed to be.Yet the A330s are relatively stable. I've asked the same question here, and the solution seems to be to use the default 777 airfile. You have to change the contact points for them to sit on their gear right. I, though, have not been able to get that solution to work. I'm probably doing something wrong 'cause others have made it work for them. I'm not too saavy yet on the computer. Try asking in the main forum and perhaps somebody will give you a more detailed explanation. I'd appreciate that too. Maybe Open Sky will develop an AI friendly version 'cause they are gorgeous models.RegardsRick

Ron/Rick,I have sent you both a copy of an 'aircraft.cfg' file by Email that I use (succesfully!?) with my POSKY 767's. The contact points have been corrected as Rick pointed out.Hope it solves your problem?Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Guest RONVKING

Peter & Rick,Thanks for your replies and files. Will give them a another try before ant deletions, as you say they are nice aircraft.Rgds Ron

Hi Peter and all, my POSKY 767s do not land properly. They usually crash some way befor they reach the runway. Could you be so kind and send me this .air file too or indicate, where I can find and download it?Many thanks in advanceAlexmailto Alex330@web.de

I've been using the default 777 air file. The aircraft only seem to dissappear when there is no gate available. Since I've changed air file and cfg file ( for AI purposes only), aircraft work great as AI.Wes

Thanks for the hints, but how do I change the plane to "ai only" in the .cfg file?Alex

Just make a different folder for AI. That what I do. AI B762.