Sign in to follow this  

Strange Traffic Tools in WIN XP PRO

Guest Joshieca

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced trouble running Traffic Tools 1.2 under WIN XP PRO?My program sometimes wont run, I will get a crash notice on the screen with a error message. At which point in order to get it to compile/decompile I have use the compatibility part (properties in WIN XP) and choose to run it under WIN 2000. Then it works, but sometimes for only for a while. Then I have to switch back to normal WIN XP mode. Take last night, I was trying to compile my new list of aircraft and TTools said that it couldn't find any aircraft above AC#150. But once I switched the compiler back from running in compatibility mode under WIN 2000 to running under normal mode under WIN XP it worked fine.Anyone else, or is it just me? Am I all alone here? :)http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif

I run Windows XP Pro and have never had no problems with TTools 1.2 or any other that I would suspect windows related. I do not use any kinds of compatibility options of windowsXP Pro, as a matter of fact never have for any of my programs running.SO i don't think it windows fault, but I ddo not have 150 aircraft in my aircraft.txt file so not sure :-) maybe that causes a problem.AndyPentium 3 866MHzWindows Pro XPMOBO AUSUS CUSL-2AUSU GForce2 256 with 64MB DDR-RAM2x 20 GB Quantum HDAlso I run no other systems then windows XP Pro (no MULTIBOOT) windowsXPPRO only.