Sign in to follow this  
Guest sssummer

AI Cargo Flight Plans ???

Does anyone know where any AI cargo flight plans might be found? I'm looking for FedEx, UPS, Emery, TNT, or any others. I've found a few AI suitable aircraft, but no flight plans.I've looked at all the sites I can think of with no luck. The World AI plans by Ian Webber include some, but those are included for effect and are not based on actual schedules. I'd like to start experimenting with adjusting gate sizes and aircraft radius settings that will hopefully "force" cargo aircraft into cargo ramp parking spaces, but I'd like to have some real flight plans to work with. Thanks.

I didn't know there were any Cargo airlines in WorldAI. Perhaps a few slipped by unnoticed.However, I can assure you that every single airline is based entirely, completely and 100% on actual schedules. Some a old schedules but every single plan is based on them. Non of the plans are "included for effect".On topic, I too am looking for Cargo plans to include in WorldAI2 but I can't find any.Take care,Ian

Guest HeavyFan

Hey there IAN!! I am using your WorldAi.Zip, and was wondering if there are any Repeat Flight's that might have got put in without your knowledge or by accident?? I am just curious as i see some flight's that depart and arrive to the smae airport's but at diffrent times?? is how the real world airline's do it?? Or is it just made for FS!? But I love how your plans fill up Denver,O'hare,etc...makes it truely come alive! Thanks MIKE-:)P.S> what will your next batch of AI Plans consist of? Like what area's?

Ian,Oops. I'm sorry. Open mouth, insert foot.I was thinking of the other large AI package I was using prior to your release (fsuntraffic by Unal Naiboglu). I guess I should take a bit more care to get my facts right before I post. Again, sorry.I'm surprised there have not been more (any?) cargo plans done considering the volume of traffic generated by that activity. Even at the small regional airport where I live there are almost always Fedex and other cargo aircraft. Usually these are Caravans and F50s.

Yep, the current version has some "issues" with duplicate flights and codeshares not being correctly modelled. Also in the timetables they will have (for example) a flight that leaves at 8am on Monday, 8:30 on Tuesday, 9 on Wednesday, etc etc. My program will pick up all of these and try and put them all in. I've tried to get rid of some of these (if they have the same flight number for example) but sometimes it's just to hard for a program to handle this. (It's easy for a human but darned near impossible for a bunch of 1's and 0's).Anyway, the next version will fix these.As to the areas, well it's WorldAI and it covers the whole world. There will be a few more airlines but the main improvements are going to be in gate usage and removal of duplicate/code share flights.Take care,Ian

Oh Baby!!!!Cheers pal, I've looked at it and it looks as if I'll be able to do something with that.If it works I'll include it in the next version.Now we just need FedEx, UPS, CargoLux.....Take care,Ian

No problem, I just wanted to make sure people realised that WorldAI is purely schedule based.I agree with you about the Cargo flights. It would be really nice to get some Cargo airlines modelled, especially the littler aircraft (Caravans, Twin Otters, etc).Take care,Ian

Ian,I might know somebody who has the Cargolux schedules, however not in electronic format. Still, it wouldn't be that much trouble to create them in TTools format. Will let you know.Andre

Hi David, i can offer your only the JAL Cargo plan for now, any other is not ready yet.If you want it, give me your email add i will send it to you.The plan in the avsim library is old and was my first try. I had it reworked and now i am satisfy with the result.Ralf

Hi,today i had upload the cargo flight plan from JAL.Hope this can help you.Ralf

Guest sssummer

UPS would be great. Anyone have any ideas. Also DHL, Airbourne Express, etc.

Guest frankcubillos

Don't forget to see which repaints have been done for them too over at PAI so we can start bundling them for processing. Just a thought ;-) I think cargo AI is a great idea!!Frank CubillosHome of the Flight Sim Vets Club and ProjectAI.www.FSGateway.comwww.ProjectAI.com