Sign in to follow this  

Parking problem

Hi,I've got a problem where my AI works fine except for when aircraft taxi to their parking spots. They never actually get to the gate - instead they make it onto the apron and start excecuting continuous loops and figure eights!There is plenty of parking available. The airport is basically the stock one out of the box with about 2 extra spots added. All spots are the correct size (all are 157ft as I'm only using 747s at the moment). All aircraft are default repaints. All parking spots are joined to the taxiway by a link.If I can get this solved then I'll finally be happy with my Ai setup...appreciate any helpPaul

Guest RONVKING

Hi,Is this happening with the two new spots or the default ones?Rgds Ron

Troubleshoot the problem by renaming your modified *.bgl to *.modified in your fs2002ScenedbAFDFILESScenery folder. Then rename the original from *.ORIGINAL to *.bgl. Restart fs2002, let it stabilize, and watch the aircraft to see if you still have the problem.If so, the default parking or taxiways may have a problem. Read the AFCAD help manual carefully and see if you can determine the problem.If not, your modified file has the problem and you will need to do the same problem search on the modified *.TXT file stored with AFCAD, then export and save the file again to see if you corrected the problem.

Thanks for the tips. I restored the original airport file and it worked ok - obviously a problem with the reworked file. I'll continue on...thanksPaul