Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

PAI Repaints...

PAI repaints section now open for download :) Can't wait to see airports like KORD, EGLL, VHHH filled with aircraft and won't bring your computer to a crawl!!! I am waiting to see if PAI staff accept the following repaints and schedules. Spirit Airlines, NKS MD80 main hub in Ft Lauderdale FL, KFLL using over 30 aircraft/ 100+ flights daily. Pluna, PUA B732, B733, B762 hub in Montevideo, Uruguay, SUMU using 8 aircraft. Here are a few screenshots:

PAI ist just too cool,this adds so much realismtoday at EGLL I was number 9 for take-off after many BA,a united,an AF and a LH and a virgin atlantic

Guest frankcubillos

WOW looking good!!!:-)Might want to post those in the new Screen Shot Forum over on ProjectAI.com :-waveTTFNFrank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

Will post some more shoots soon as I can finish tweaking some other airlines I am working on...

Guest Stamatis

Very beautifull repaints, all of them. Congratulations.Stamatis