Sign in to follow this  

More callsigns for new voicepack editor

Guest lmoelleb

Broken FS installation - there should be a registry key under"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator8.0"called"EXE Path"pointing to your FS directory. Notice that there is a bunch of other registry keys at this localtion, so if you are missing them all, consider reinstalling FS.Better eror handling is as mentioned in the readme file also something for next version :)

Hi LarsYou were right! I've set my system to run the US regional setting, with Danish keyboard, etc.... Not really any different from what I had

Lars, thanks for your reply. However, I already have the registry key you mentioned as follows:{HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator8.0}"Zone"="http://zone.msn.com/asp/fs02redir.asp""Version"="8.0""Retail"="1""Launched"="1""PID"="xxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx""EXE Path"="H:FS2002""CDPath"="W:""VersionType"="RetailVersion""InstalledGroup"="17180991765""LangID"=dword:00000009Any more ideas, please.

Guest lmoelleb

I'm pretty sure EditVoicepack do not like the double ""... Never heard of this problem before, it might be becourse you installed in the root of a drive. I will se what I can do for the next version, until then you have to remove one of the "" in order to run EditVoicepack.

Fr BillI thought that I understood your reply to me at the time that I first read it - but I'm now in the same fix as I was before.How precisely did you "add" the updates to the samples.vcpmod file?Please forgive my persistance but it's driving me to distraction.Henry

>Fr Bill >I thought that I understood your reply to me at the time >that I first read it - but I'm now in the same fix as I was >before. >>How precisely did you "add" the updates to the >samples.vcpmod file? >Please forgive my persistance but it's driving me to >distraction. Either of two ways:1) Create the new "stuff" you want to add, then Import the Sample file, write the file to FS.2) Load the Sample file, and add your own "stuff" to it, save the file and then write the file to FS.If you don't want to risk "changing" the Sample file, simply use method #1 and save before exiting. Next time, simply load YOUR saved file and add more "stuff."

Those look like network shares to me Lars.BTW a superb program - I even downloaded the dotnetredist file for 1.5 hours @ 44kb to use it! Absolutely superb - runs fine under Win2000RoddersHC Knight Air (MME hub):-kewl :7