Sign in to follow this  

I'm have trouble with my AI plane on land

there are land before the runway, this is only happen to the plane that I addon, there are takeoff OK. I got my plane from www.jetstream.41.btinternet.co.uk.

TRy Tom Woods' Jetstream package that is available on Flightsim.com...js41a2K2.zip. 4 different liveries and works just fine as AI. Hope this helps.Gio

Hi Andrew,What you have to do is changing the .air file from the AI-Plane with the .air file from a plane, which landed at your airport OK. So e.g. if you have a 737 take the Boeing737-400.air file from the default MS-737, if your aircraft is a Airbus A320, you have to replace the .air file with the .air file of a similar aircraft, like the stock 737.Best Regards and safe flights!Holger (German Eagle) SchleenhainRuesselsheim (near EDDF):-wave GERMANY :-wave____________________________________________________________________Windows XP Prof.AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDRASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11SB PCI 512CH Flight Sim Yoke USB CH Pro Pedals USBGoFlight-user

>Hi Andrew, >>What you have to do is changing the .air file from the >AI-Plane with the .air file from a plane, which landed at >your airport OK. So e.g. if you have a 737 take the >Boeing737-400.air file from the default MS-737, if your >aircraft is a Airbus A320, you have to replace the .air file >with the .air file of a similar aircraft, like the stock >737. >>Best Regards and safe flights! >>Holger (German Eagle) Schleenhain >Ruesselsheim (near EDDF) >:-wave GERMANY :-wave >____________________________________________________________________ >Windows XP Prof. >AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDR >ASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB >DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11 >SB PCI 512 >>CH Flight Sim Yoke USB >CH Pro Pedals USB >GoFlight-user I'm using the default air file for each plane I addon.

I'm using the default air file for each plane I addon