Sign in to follow this  

Cargo Flightplans?

Hi!After having installed and get used to overlay airports I thought it would be nice to bring some life into the Cargo areas, so I've completed a whole series of Cargo aircrafts based on PAI planes. (FedEx, DHL, UPS, LHCargo) My only problem is, that I dont know where to find some flightplans to make those birds fly!Sorry if this has been asked before!Happy flying!:-zhelp

Thanks!I knew that I've already seen a topic about it, I just wasn't sure where!About the repaint, I'll try to send them to PAI if they have finished their upload area. I would post some sreenshots, but unfortunatelly I dont have my FS during the week as it wont run to good on my notebook.Will take some as soon as I'm at home on friday afternoon.Toby

I created some fictional cargo flightplans for my personal use. I think they are adequate but since they are extremely fictional I would not release them. The plans cover FedEx, UPS, Airborne, Polar, Beta, CAC, TMA, Fast Air, MasAir, GAS, TAR, JAL, Canex, Icelandair, Australian Air Express, Iran Air, Aero Uruguay, Contract Air Cargo and TNT. These carriers were chosen solely based on aircraft availability. I have never heard of some of these carriers. I made the plans by looking up their websites and getting an idea of their hubs, fleet size and locations serviced. On some of the carriers I guessed. My approach was not very scientific. One nice thing about the plans is Louisville and Memphis look really good (a ton of cargo parking is required). The strategy I used when I created the FedEx and UPS plans was the smaller aircraft go to their destination around dawn and return around dinnertime. Around midnight or 1:00, the heavies take off for international destinations.Anyway, if someone out there would like me to e-mail them these plans so they can tweak them, document them, release them, support them and take the all the credit I will send them to you. I am not personally interested in doing more work on them or emailing them to numerous individuals. JeffDetroit, MI USAAMD Athlon XP2000Windows ME256MB DDR pc2700 ramMSI KT3 Ultra VisionTek gforce 3 ti500

Hi,on www.aitraffic.net you can find the flightplan for JAL Cargo.It works great (i had made it ;) ).Hope you enjoy.Ralf

Today i uploaded the JAL-cargo flight plan.Hope you enjoy.Till end of august i will finished the NCA too, after this i plane to make Polar Cargo Air.If somebody have any suggestion let me know. The most difficult is, it is difficult to find the real flight plans. Most of the airline dosen't make it available on the net.Ralf

Hello RalfI have your flightplans for JAL works fine the question is where can i find the NCA 747 for myEHAM airport.Fr.GR. Jan EHAM

Hi Jan,thanks for the compliment. ;)As this time, i don't find a NCA, but i know, there should come out a repaint of the POSKY 747. Very soon.And, maybe some one else will made one, if the flight plan is coming out.I hope the plan and the flight plan will come out together.RalfLOWW

HiNew to the AvSim area but:-I've just started on MK Airlines flight plans.Got the aircraft, just need them tweeked a little.But in a couple of weeks should be able to land at Manston, Luxembourg and JNB and have MK aircraft there.CheersVince