Sign in to follow this  

AFCAD "Jump here" weird thing happening

While working with AFCAD I used the 'jump to' option and it worked fine. Put me right on the spot where I needed to be.But....Without any apparant reason, the 'jump' option now slings me about 100nm away from the airport I was working on.Rebooted, reinstalled, restarted, nothing helped. Still bugs me.Anyone exprienced this and solved it?I use FSUIPC 2.87 and AFCAD 1.1Thx!Richter

Hmm.. When you installed the latest version of FSUIPC, did you delete the ini file to reset the variables so you can redo them? I use the latest FSUIPC and I don't have what you are experiencing. Corrupt scenery files?

Ok, this is what I found out:I use two monitors and drag AFCAD to nr. 2.FS2K2 is on #1.When right-clicking in AFCAD the pop-up appears on the FS monitor...When I choose 'jump here' it throws me 100nm in any direction.Now I put back AFCAD back on monitor 1, do the same thing and now it works.So somehow this command is not working well when using two monitors...with me that is ;)I solved it, but I like to use AFCAD one one monitor and slew on the other. Still weird....thx for your tips anyway!Rgds,Richter

>Ok, this is what I found out: >>I use two monitors and drag AFCAD to nr. 2. >FS2K2 is on #1. >When right-clicking in AFCAD the pop-up appears on the FS >monitor... >When I choose 'jump here' it throws me 100nm in any >direction. I haven't noticed a problem using AFCAD on the secondary monitor, but then... I don't use "jump to" either...I'll have to give it a twirl and see what happens.

I would appreciate that, as I find it very strange that dual-monitors could have any effect on the FSUIPC/AFCAD interface.I tried over and over and no change.The strange part is that the right-click pop-up appears on monitor #1, while I clicked on monitor #2.Nvidia's settings are checked and it *should* open on monitor #2...If you find anything, please let me know.rgds,Richter